Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Vacation!

"Leaving, on a jet plane. I don't know when I'll be back again . . ."

Well, that's not precisely true. I'll be back on Sunday. And it's a rental car, not a jet plane. I'm off, Gentle Readers, on my first honest-to-god vacation in many a-year (since me and Wayne were gone for Texas, actually). My friend Leah and I are off to the oldest European city in America: St. Augustine, Florida! There will be some beach-combing, some museum-going, and more than a little seafood-eating. And I fully intend to drink from the Fountain of Youth . . .

I shall return shortly, no doubt younger and prepared to conquer the world! And, I should have some good news to share when I get back! :)

3 comments:

Josh said...

You and your tantalizing "good news." Harrrumph. We want to know NOW!!

Axerules said...

Good vacations, Scott!

Carla said...

Have a great time!